International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
• Effectively manager IBM real estate properties across Central East and West Africa(CEWA)
• Provide support to other RESO(Real Estate Site Operations) functions (Estates Planning, Engineering & Construction, Finance, facilities management, etc.) to deliver RESO team overall objectives.
• Manage operations and maintenance of existing real estate properties and assets to ensure safe, efficient and reliable working environment based on a complete understanding of business strategy, priorities, accounting and financial targets;
• Plan the countries requirements for real estate portfolio;
• Define requirements for outsourced facilities operations;
• Suppliers’ contract management and performance measurement;
• Ensure company’s compliance with contractual obligations and company policies;
• Manage real estate projects;
• Interface with Verticals;
• Provide local knowledge/support to RESO CEWA;
• Preserve and enhance RESO CEWA Business Controls posture.
• Define the scope or requirements, prepare/review/revise contract terms and conditions, liaising with regional RESO Management business case preparation;
• Define scope for outsourced facilities operations services;
• Evaluate and document suppliers’ deliverables / performance;
• Review and approve all Expenditures for RESO in Central East and West Africa and retain evidence of disbursement control; Validate ledger reconciliation on monthly basis;
• Ensure accurate and timely payments of rent, service charges, utilities, real estate related taxes;
• Effective management of key stakeholders (internal clients, landlords, suppliers, internal service providers);
• Manage effective space utilization;
• Maintain up-to-date real estate assets management;
• Provide a quarterly management self assessment of controls related to RESO activities in accordance with Corporate Business Controls;
• Provide regular feedback, status reports to regional RESO management.
• Good Written and Verbal communication in English and local language (any other language an advantage)
• Good Interpersonal Skill
• Multi Task & Flexible
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.