Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
External Relations Internship - ER 00000761
Job Title: External Relations Specialist
The minimum requirement for this position is a Graduate degree (BSc, B.Eng e.t.c) or a HND in any discipline. Candidate should have completed his Bachelors or HND program bus should not have started the NYSC programme. (For example 2011 Batch C corp members can apply)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Language: Proficiency in English and French is required
Assignment Duration: 12 months
To support business expansion into French speaking West African countries by ensuring that all legal and regulatory processes are adhered to. The individual is involved in developing knowledge and expertise in all core discipline areas of external relations. Implement defined Brand Public Relations' projects in relevant countries.
Successful candidate will cover leadership of ER disciplines for French speaking West Africa countries. Disciplines to be covered include:
1) Regulatory and Technical Relations and Government Relations: Provide P&G with local insights and counsel on best regulatory options to accommodate current and future business initiatives, including safety and performance regulations where they exist. Processes documentation addressing products' registration and P&G systems clearance processes.
2) Brand Public Relations: Succesful candidate will help to integrate with global and regional ER to stay abreast of successful P&G Marketing External Relations work around the globe. Work on defined Brand Public relations projects in relevant French speaking West Africa countries. Use the information to reapply or inspire local events that build brand awareness etc
Please note that no previous experience is required as succesful candidate will be trained to meet job objectives
Job: External Relations
Primary Location: NG-Lagos-Lagos
Job Type: Internship
Market Strategy and Planning Assistant-CBD00012363
Job Title: Market Stratgy & Planning Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Language: Proficiency in English is required
Assignment Duration: Full term
MS&P A&T Job Description
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
1) Shopper Based Design Program (SBD) administration. This covers
- Maintaining Customer database and tracking of stores.
- Preparing SBD standard booklet and planogram booklet and shipment to sales team
- Tracking program deliverables and communicating with sales team
- Verifying and analyzing Program data
- Owning Price reporting, tracking and update process for all West African Countries
- Analyzing prices and sharing report with team.
- Maintaining Price strategy database across brands.
- Managing interface with field sales team on pricing tracker
Corporate Channel Programs
- Tracking Channel results
- Managing Corporate merchandiser force ( Supermarket/ Wholesalers and Permanent merchandisers).
- Initiative tracking.
- Creating Customer database by channel
- Liaise with field Sales team for Data e.g. visibility data etc.
- Sharing of brand educational messages with selected customers.
Corporate Budget Management
- Managing and Tracking Corporate Budgets
- Executing budget tracking and control process for all Corporate programs.
Partnering with Brand operations assistant in charge of sales materials;
- Ensure consistency in production/supply of all sales materials to the field
- Follow up with field sales team to ensure adequate supply and availability of sales materials.
- Managing Market strategy and planning interface with Brand operations team on production, shipment and tracking of sales materials.
Successful candidate will also be responsible for planning brand launch/sales meetings for sales team.
The requirement for this position is an OND only in any discipline. Note that Bsc. and HND holders will not be considered.
Note that: No previous experience is required. Successful candidates will be trained on the job
Job Sales/Customer Business Development
Job Type Standard