Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria. Chevron Nigeria limited hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for employment. These
positions will be initially located in Lagos office, deepwater, offshore or swamp rigs. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevron worldwide operations.
Chevron is committed to sound environmental & safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in "The Chevron Way" which expresses our vision "to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance".
If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?
The following Vacancies exist:
- Ability to oversee the maintenance on the blowout preventer.
- Coordinating service companies to install subsea completions including IWOCS, and subsea test trees
- Provide technical support for subsea wellhead system, capturing lessons learned in database
- Writing equipment failure reports as necessary, and interfacing with a multitude of service partners and the Chevron team.
- Proven competency in completion design, planning, and execution of variety of sand control completions (e.g. frac pack, gravel pack, expandable screens,( stand alone screens) and artificial lift (e.g. gas lift, ESP).
- Project management skills - Ability to direct and coordinate the work activities of suppliers and Chevron Engineering Technology Company.
- Demonstrated operational experience in a challenging and remote location.
- A valid WellCap Well Control Certificate will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be able to successfully complete Chevron's IADC-certified Well Control training in order to achieve certification for well control.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Strong communication and leadership skills for interaction with technical employees in the work group, their peers, and internal and external customers
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive
and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Interested candidate should apply online through http://careers.chevron.com and click these icons:-
Application should reach the above address not later than July 14th, 2014.
Applicants should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Applicants who miss test invitations because of non-functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for test and/or interview. Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.