Head of Marketing Communications at H. Pierson Associates Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at H. Pierson Associates
H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique Management Consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The company plays a leading role in providing Advisory, Risk Management, People Management and Learning Solutions to its target market in Power, Oil & Gas, Financial, Social Services, and Manufacturing, in Nigeria and across the African continent.
- We seek for a Marketing Head to successfully drive our online and offline marketing strategy to ensure the actualization of our growth plans.
The Head, Marketing will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Drive the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Plan, coordinate and successfully rollout the company's Online and Offline advertising and campaign activities.
- Drive Content Marketing across all relevant channels.
- Strongly deploy client and sector events as a key marketing platform
- Maintain effective relationship with, and deployment of key electronic and print media
- Develop, update and procure all forms of company marketing materials including call cards, branded stationery and other digital and non-digital communication materials
- Work closely with Practice Leads to design and deploy marketing solutions that drive their business goals
- Conduct periodic research and deliver related reports to the market
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or similar fields, with a second class upper or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree or professional qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital and off-line Marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Video Marketing
- Good Electronic & Print Media network
- Strong and proven executive-level networking skills
- Strong sales history, with above-target achievements
- Market Research and Reports publication experience will be an added advantage
- International exposure and a global mindset is critical
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and excellent self-presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to H. Pierson Associates career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about H. Pierson AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Male Auxiliary Nurse at Hazon Holdings
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited