SME Account Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Posted on: 12 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Type: Permanent
- The SME Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with resellers to determine customers needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
- Explore multiple sales channels to build a healthy pipeline.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Negotiate with potential clients
- Maintain a good relationship with resellers to improve customer loyalty.
- Attend targeted events to improve brand visibility and open new sales channels.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on sales activities.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Work with territorial resellers to improve market penetration in all areas.
- Upsell the company’s other products.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Suggest improved marketing efforts which can drive sales in territory.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized institution.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a sales representative/account manager/customer service working with ICT or telecom products
- Well-rounded business and commercial exposure.
- Understanding of the lead to cash process.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving set goals.
- Problem solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Time management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers, vendors, resellers and colleagues.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Developers at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales/Career Advisor at an ICT Company - Lorache Group
- Node JS/React JS Web Developer at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Operations Lead at FairMoney Nigeria
- Finance Administrative Manager at Ecolab Limited
- Software Tester at Finance Life Technologies Limited
- Accounting Assistant at NCR Corporation