Admin Officers in aTechnology Driven Company
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: 24 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A Technology driven company with presence all over Nigeria, requires young, smart and experienced Administration Personnel in various locations of Nigeria.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Social Sciences and any other related field.
- Relevant post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have very good knowledge of MS office applications.
- Good analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in General Administration Management in a reputable company.
- Knowledge of finance will be an advantage.
- Manage the day to day office support for the Zonal Coordinator.
- Preparing and responding to correspondence from other Departments/Units.
- Ensure accurate rendition of all transactions.
- Coordinate meetings with all Departments in the Zone as may be required.
- Keep proper meeting records and communicate same to relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the Zonal logistics Agenda.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, with a scanned passport photograph, within 7 days of this publication to email@example.com Only Short-Listed candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- IT/Network Engineer at Lumenave International Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria CONT.
- Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Sales Staff Manager 1 - Solution Architecture at GE Nigeria
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation