We are recruiting for the following positions on behalf of our clients.
To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of IQSS's ICT solutions range to local and international major accounts in accordance with agreed business plans.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for the following:
1. Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
2. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
3. Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and IQSS's ICT solution products.
4. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, email, and personal visits.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
8. Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
9. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
10. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
11. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
1. The person must have a broad understanding of the Information Technology industry, particularly in the sale of tailored solutions and services.
2. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
3. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
4. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike.
5. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within Nigeria and abroad.
6. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
7. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
8. The person must have verifiable track records in selling I.C.T. products & solutions, with a minimum of three (3) years successful sales experience.
Experience: 1-3 years
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to Management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Provide internal auditing services for the organization.
• Advise Management in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans
• Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
• Represent the organization before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Chartered Institute of Management Account (CIMA) certified, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Experience: 3-5 years
Responsible for developing creative marketing communication materials and the development/management of social media technology strategy to facilitate relationships that will lead to bigger market share and a more interactive relationship with the customer. This includes the development of contents for and constant update of our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, the company’s official websites, blog, and other internet sites of relevance to the business of the company in order to build the company brand and foster a loyal following.
• Creation of communication plans for product campaigns and advert placement schedules
• Development and management of a social media strategy and update schedule.
• Creation and Management of video content on the company’s websites and YouTube
• The discovery and creation of exciting contents of interest to people on our official blog – something people want to read, listen to or watch.
• Develop strategies to maximize the use of the official accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other websites of relevance.
• Conduct of spot checks on the company’s website to enhance brand alignment.
• Development of tools and strategy for mobile access to all our social media forums.
• Creation of visual design concepts for internal communications, including but not limited to e-fliers, SharePoint banners, wallpaper and screensaver designs.
• Conduct of periodic visual identity audit to determine the level of conformity to brand standards by staff, business units and subsidiaries.
• Provide writing and editing support for all promotional materials: website content, newsletters, company profile, etc.
• Work collaboratively with other parties to create, develop and manage cross-organizational integrated marketing strategies.
• In-depth knowledge of photo-editing software such as Adobe Photo Shop and Corel Photo Paint.
• Knowledge of basic photography
• Proficiency in video-editing
• In-depth knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. Preferably someone with a creative arts background.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• An excellent command of the English Language coupled with the ability to effectively communicate
• Computer programming skill is an added advantage
Experience: 3-5 years
For Sales Executive and Accountant position, apply to email@example.com
For Graphics Artist and Social Media Relation Manager, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org