Presales/Systems Support Engineer at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enabled Solutions
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. We are recognized for providing technical excellence and superior project management because we apply only relevant technologies that turn challenges into enabling solutions for our clients.
- Support software and equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support.
- Perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment.
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of customer and in-house systems, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Provide technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide technical pre-sales support for a wide variety of software and hardware product families.
- Provide effective installation, configuration, training and after-sales support for software applications including OS, Anti-virus, Backup, Security.
- Generate new opportunities by marketing specified hardware and software solutions.
- Promote additional products and upgrades that meet customer requirements.
- Assist in preparing quotes, technical proposals and customer presentations.
- Maintain software applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Respond to inquiries from in-house staff, administrators, service providers, offsite personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervise the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Maintain specified OEM competency requirements to enable company to maintain partnership requirements (i.e Symantec, Veritas and Microsoft).
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- B.sc/HND or equivalent degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in similar position.
- MCP, MCTS on Windows Server 2008 or equivalent.
- Good Windows usage and support skills.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 1 Operating System: UNIX, Linux, or Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Knowledge of Symantec/Veritas/Microsoft is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enabled SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
- Account Officer at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
- Technician (Rigger) at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Job Vacancies at Deloitte
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Business Analyst at Westside Empire