Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Counsellor/psychologist will be primarily responsible for reducing the distress and improving the psychological well-being of clients, using psychological methods and research to make positive changes to clients' lives and offering various forms of treatment, whilst working in partnership with clients in order to diagnose, assess and manage their condition.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Assess clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour.
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients.
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment.
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
- Teach classes.
- Conduct research.
Education and Qualification
- A degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Guidance and Counselling.
- Good listening skills.
- Empathy and a person-centred approach to clients.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations.
- Ability to respond to difficult situations.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems.
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The determination to succeed.
- A strong understanding of the profession.
go to method of application »
- We are currently recruiting Legal Officers for the legal arm of the company.
- The Legal Officer will be primarily responsible for providing advice, guidance and representing clients in court. This position can encompass a wide variety of roles.
- Listen to clients complaints over the phone and give legal advice.
- Input details of clients into the CRM.
- Conduct meeting with clients who actually need to go to court in order to understand the details of their case.
- Work independently or in hand with the company’s Law firm to handle cases in court.
- Give the company detailed feedback on the outcome of cases handled.
- Consult various sources and prepare policy papers.
- Help clients in preparing legal documents related to their case.
- Relate with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about cases.
- Prepare various legal reports on the cases handled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum LLB.
- Minimum of 1 year post bar experience.
- Good analytical skills - candidates must be highly analytical and able to examine the facts related to cases and contracts in order to develop a compelling legal argument in both criminal and civil matters.
- Good judgement and reasoning skills – this role requires sound judgment and exceptional reasoning skills. Candidates need to examine the evidence at hand and make decisions related to legal strategies and options.
- Research skills - while preparing for a case or providing advice, candidates frequently need to conduct extensive research to learn about related cases and previous judgments that may have a bearing on the case at hand.
- Excellent communication skills - Candidate needs to effectively communicate both verbally (with clients, judges, or juries) and in written documents (such as legal summaries and statements).
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Experts - French or Arabic at MyJobMag
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited