- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Counsellor/Psychologist at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Counsellor/psychologist will be primarily responsible for reducing the distress and improving the psychological well-being of clients, using psychological methods and research to make positive changes to clients' lives and offering various forms of treatment, whilst working in partnership with clients in order to diagnose, assess and manage their condition.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Assess clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour.
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients.
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment.
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
- Teach classes.
- Conduct research.
Education and Qualification
- A degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Guidance and Counselling.
- Good listening skills.
- Empathy and a person-centred approach to clients.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations.
- Ability to respond to difficult situations.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems.
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The determination to succeed.
- A strong understanding of the profession.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Recent Jobs from Invent Alliance Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Legal Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
- Know More About Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Anaesthetist Nurse at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Senior Project Management Specialist (Integrated Health) at USAID
- Gynaecologist Consultant at Transquisite Consulting
- PSS/GBV Specialist at INTERSOS
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
- Experienced Medical Officer at Grace Valley Medical Center
- Health Specialist, NO-3 at UNICEF
- Psychiatric Nurse at The Olive Prime Psychological Services