9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Manage the acquisition, monetization and deployment of content for all EMTS digital media and value added services.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the development of concepts for all EMTS's portal and VAS content. Content may be in form of plain text, links, database content, still images (illustrations, photographs, diagrams), animation, questionnaires, audio, video and interactive graphics.
- Assist in the continuous review of the unit's activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit's strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and target content partners and content for digital media services
- Structure and negotiate content licensing deals for digital media services with content partners
- Manage relationships with content partners
- Identify ways to differentiate 9mobile products and services through the acquisition of content on a permanent or temporary exclusive basis
- Ensure that content partner reporting is carried out on a timely basis and that content partners are paid in line with the agreed contractual terms
- Ensure that partners deliver on their commitments to 9mobile as per contract terms on quality, quantity and timeliness.
- Work with other digital media colleagues in product management and product marketing to ensure a thorough understanding of 9mobile's digital media services in order to communicate the features and customer benefits of digital media services to content partners
- Participate in vendor evaluation exercise for content providers.
- Liaise and manage relationships with third party content providers and ensure adherence to all copyright and other relevant laws.
- Ensure that content providers comply with agreed service levels especially as it relates to quality.
- Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Digital Media.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head, Digital Media
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role. Experience in content/media marketing is required.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Proven Sales and Account management experience preferably in a digital environment
- Experience of working on scale, strategic partnerships/clients and good understanding of affiliate marketing
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
go to method of application »
- Responsibilities include; monitoring telecommunications services offering and electronic interaction for any form of misuse as defined by the GSMA and in line with EMTS standards
- Develop Fraud Risk Management Strategy and business plans to ensure that control measures and action plans are in place to address fraud risks within the organization
- Perform & nurture a positive fraud culture within the organization - create and sustain company - wide fraud awareness by undertaking fraud education, training and awareness programme for all the first points of contact.
- Develop and establish fraud detection policy, processes and procedures in line with industry best practice to minimize fraud.
- Define and document service levels for interaction points with other relevant team - Credit Management, Audit and Legal departments etc.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead to completion of fraud prevention initiatives.
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported cases to ensure closure on the fraud database.
- Act as a single point of contact for all units which the FMD interacts with. E.g., Credit Control, Billing Operations, service provisioning etc.
- Ensure that all FMS/ manual exceptions investigated, reported and database updated.
- Perform varying degrees of TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Review, recommend and follow-up on management report items from the Auditors to ensure compliance.
- Maintain regular liaison with the internal and external Auditors to ensure compliance with regulatory and procedural obligations.
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Fraud management tool - CONNECTIVA; including generation and monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Liaise with Network Operations and Engineering departments on fraud related operations
- Manage relationship with all internal and external stakeholders; vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and the Law enforcement agencies
- Undertake NRTRDE reporting and implement FMS and fraud alarm criteria and thresholds/Fraud profiling and segmentation using trend / pattern analysis
- FMS contingency / capacity plans to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage
- Minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment for all new / existing products / services on EMTS network
- Act as the 1st line of contact for all fraud queries
- All duties that may be assigned that would add value to the unit.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate field
- Good Knowledge of Relational Database Management systems,
- Excellent understanding of GSM Network Architecture, Operations and Billing Systems
- Excellent understanding of the "business side of telecoms networks- "Network-to-balance sheet"
- Relevant Professional Certifications (ACA, CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA e.t.c)
- Minimum of 9 years relevant work experience.
go to method of application »
- Support all CS core network operation and maintenance activities to ensure required availability.
- Coordinate all CS core related troubleshooting, fault analysis and performance improvement measures - preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate all acceptance testing for all CS core node integrations.
- Oversee all CS core network audit and performance improvement/maintenance activities on the network.
- Ensure preventive measures are implemented to avert network downtime and service disruption on CS core network elements and links.
- Ensure vendor activities are in line with all agreed SLAs & KPIs.
- Maintain maximum availability and reliability of the entire CS core network
- Improve mean time to repair (MTTR) on all CS core network related faults and complaints
- Promptly implement all interconnects and service requests with partners
- Coordinate software upgrades, patch installations and expansion activities on all CS core network nodes
- Support NOC/Field operations teams in all CS core related escalations
- Review all new CS core related features and its impact on existing network
- Ensure regular network performance improvement via key KPI's such as LUSR, PSR, AUTHSR, CSR
- Regularly review B number analysis table across all CS core systems.
- Enforce strict conduct of Quarterly audit of all CS core node configurations and ensure implementation of all relevant recommendations
- Ensure all change requests are implemented timely and accurately by Vendor
- Carry out quarterly backup and restore tests on all CS core network elements.
- Continuously review all CS core operations frameworks, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced network performance.
- Recommend and implement strict measures to control fraudulent high usage activities of illegal inbound/outbound roamers on the network.
- Co-ordinate integration, daily operations and maintenance on MSC-S/ HSS/ MGW/ STP/ SPS/ SBC/ ITSC/ U2000/other CS core nodes.
- Ensure proper documentation of operations on all CS core network systems
- Maintain snag/fault lists and follow up with vendor on clearance.
- Co-ordinate and supervise all integrations implemented by EOT team on CS core nodes.
- Analyse performance reports and proactively resolve core network challenges.
- Supervise the implementation of software upgrades; file system upgrades; and hardware replacement on core network.
- Specify and review critical CS core performance measurement counters.
- Supervise the EOT team on the monitoring of alarms on CS core network nodes.
- Lead the troubleshooting of core network operations challenges and create solutions.
- Produce policies and procedures for managing and controlling managed services team.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of HLR profiles and templates in line with business requirements.
- Audit announcements and tone files between the IN platform and core network nodes.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Manager Core & Datacom.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and/ or any other relevant discipline.
- Between three (3) to five (5) years' experience in Telecoms.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.