Driver at Alex Reid West Africa
Posted on: 17 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Alex Reid West Africa
Alex Reid West Africa is the one stop shop for the supply and delivery of dry cleaning and laundry products and consumables in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region. We are looking for an experienced matured Driver, with a clean driver's license to drive the office vehicles for transporting authorized personnel and delivery/collection of goods/products.
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide reliable and safe driving from home and office services by driving vehicles for the transportation of staff, officials and visitors.
- Delivery/collection of goods/products, other items, and pick-up official personnel and visitors at the airport when required.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicles logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely/regular check of oil level, check of tires, brakes and water levels, car washing, etc so that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Ensure proper use of vehicle maintenance plans and assistance in preparing vehicles history report.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents including vehicle insurance, vehicle registration, vehicle logs and necessary spare parts in the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
- Assist the Warehouse and Distribution staff in packing, loading and offloading of consignment.
- Run errands for the Managing Director as and when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Senior Management.
The applicate must demonstrate:
- An understanding of written and spoken English
- Trustworthy,open, honest and hardworking
- Excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- A good personality with courteous attitude and responsible manner
- A good Time Keeper with excellent attendance record
- Ability to communicate very well and deliver message precisely
- Ability to work, perform tasks without close supervision
- A proactive ‘want to help’ and can do attitude
- Able to understand Stress Management
- Time Management Skills
- Proper knowledge of Lagos State environs and partial knowledge of other states.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alex Reid West AfricaSimilar Jobs
- IT Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
- Retail Sales Associates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Account Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited (Cannon)
- Sales Dispatch Riders at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Account Intern at Vicmart Enterprise Limited
- Procurement Specialist - Pharmaceuticals at Westgate Lifecare Limited
- Human Resource Executive at E'sorae Luxury
- Sales Executives at a Fast Growing Cosmetic Company