Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
- Manage raising and delivery on blanket orders for production SKUs.
- Prepare purchase forecasts for all production packaging SKUs.
- Coordinate delivery schedules and other supply chain activities on production SKUs.
- Gather and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Develop consumption forecast and periodic performance reports to aid management decisions
- Familiar with just-in-time materials requirement planning strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong predictive and forecast ability
- Good Computer skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- BSc/HND in Engineering or Social Sciences
- Good working knowledge of AX
- Membership of CIPS, CISCM, CIWM is an added advantage
- 2 years Warehousing and Inventory Management experience
The roles belong to the Commercial Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which includes Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Materials Management disciplines across the Group
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale