- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Procurement Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 24 June, 2019
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, suppliers and the general public to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams assigned to develop or evaluate contracts and proposals.
- Assist in developing a variety of purchasing-related documents including contract terms, conditions, specifications, and contractual agreements.
- Process department and warehouse requisitions for supplies, materials, services, and equipment.
- Maintain and update of suppliers’ list on as required.
- Purchase a wide variety of capital equipment, general materials, supplies and services.
- Process requisitions to develop new service contracts.
- Monitor performance on existing service contracts.
- Determine the needs of organizational units served.
- Evaluate commodities and services to recommend the best alternative.
- Analyze requisitions for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements.
Applicants must have:
- B.Sc/HND in Science Background
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tyonex Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Sylken Limited
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at a Pharmaceutical Company - Excelton Resources
- Supply Chain Manager at mPharma Nigeria
- Sales Representatives at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Experienced Pharmacy Sales Assistant at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
- Administrative/Human Resources Manager at Lorache Group