Massive Academic/Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in a Christian Co-Educational School
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 20 June, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
Our Client; A leading Christian Co-educational Secondary school in Ikeja area of Lagos State seeks to recruit qualified and competent candidates to fill the following positions to ensure the achievement of the school's goals.
- Geography/Social Studies
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Language Teacher;
- Oral English Teacher
- Economics Teacher;
- Chemistry Teacher
- A minimum of second class lower
- PGDE, BA/NCE, B.SC/NCE, B.Ed.,
- M.Ed. in relevant subject
- Experienced WAEC Examiner
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian and
- IGCSE curriculum
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
go to method of application »
- Human Resources Executive
- Hostel Administrator
- Internal Auditor
- Curriculum Development Executive
Human Resource Executive
- A first degree in any course.
- A Masters in Social Sciences and/or an Associate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Personnel
- Management will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Management.
- A first degree in any discipline.
- A masters in social science is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a hotel administrator
- A first degree in Accounting and a professional training/qualification in Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an internal auditor/trainee
Curriculum Development Executive
- A first degree in Education and a masters in curriculum design will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a curriculum development executive
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply through firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching their detailed Curriculum Vitae and letter of application to the mail within 10 days from the date of this publication. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paul Esther Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Academic Staff Recruitment at Achievers University, Owo
- Teaching Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools
- Job Opportunities at Greensprings School
- Sales Executives at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Pre School Teachers at STEBUK Academy
- Provost at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit