Java Programmer at Bridgegap Consults Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: 2 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at BridgeGap Careers
Bridgegap Consults Limited has been providing multidisciplinary professional service to both local and international organizations since 2008.
Our vision is to be recognized as the best Human Resource and Business consulting company in Nigeria. Top quality service requires top quality people, so attracting the best talent is a commitment for Bridgegap. At Bridgegap, we are committed to working with clients through complexities of finding solutions and then adding value to the business world.
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BridgeGap CareersSimilar Jobs
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners