- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) officer will be responsible for the implementation and technical quality of all monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities at eHealth4everyone.
- He or she will assist with improving the visibility, utility and quality of health information systems (HIS) assets and data, and will work at the interface of Information Technology, M&E and Healthcare.
- The officer will be responsible for overall M&E of our projects and will collect, analyze and present findings to show performance of projects.
- He or she will also interface with key stakeholders.
- Qualification: A degree or Master's degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in monitoring & evaluation.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at Crednet Technologies Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable
- Quality Assurance Manager at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Relationship Officer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Network Operations Access Manager at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Career Counselor/Sales Executives at ForteSoft Systems Limited
- Legal Officer at BitPesa