Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) officer will be responsible for the implementation and technical quality of all monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities at eHealth4everyone.
- He or she will assist with improving the visibility, utility and quality of health information systems (HIS) assets and data, and will work at the interface of Information Technology, M&E and Healthcare.
- The officer will be responsible for overall M&E of our projects and will collect, analyze and present findings to show performance of projects.
- He or she will also interface with key stakeholders.
- Qualification: A degree or Master's degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in monitoring & evaluation.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Jobs at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Driver at ICT Cart Limited
- Application Support Consultant / Developer at iBez Nigeria
- Software Developer at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Tailor at Divergent Enterprise