Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada's) ride hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
The Chief Product Officer (CPO) is responsible for Product, Technology, Marketing, Growth, Strategy, and Innovation. The CPO will be charged to transform the business from a single functional App into a Super App.
The CPO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CPO will execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap of becoming a Super App.
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Lead a cross-functional team including Product Managers that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership - from strategy to execution
- Responsible for business results around product, technology, innovation, strategy, and growth
- Build business cases and analytical support/insight for new and existing initiatives using data; this requires identifying and understanding key issues, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results.
- Work closely with the CTO and engineering leads to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs, and to establish the Product team as a critical component of the development workflow.
- Build and develop a talented team that understands our customers and delivers products that exceed their expectations and can scale to millions of users per minute.
- 8-10 years of analytical, operational and/or management consulting experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Customer obsession. To help deliver a flawless and delightful customer booking journey for our customers.
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development.
go to method of application »
This position is an instrumental role at the company and is responsible for ensuring that our motorbikes are always on the road and are in optimal condition for drivers and passengers.
The Fleet Manager's goal will be to ensure driver operations are streamlined while maximizing efficiency and improving motorbikes maintenance in an effort to provide drivers and passengers with the best experience possible.
- Manage GPS tracking and lead preventive maintenance of motorbikes.
- Ensure that the fleet is in optimal condition for our drivers and passengers.
- Analyze and recommend strategies to increase efficiency of operations and drive best-in-class operational excellence.
- Available to be dispatched weekdays and weekends - early mornings and late evenings.
- Manage the registration, insurance and licensing of all motorbikes under management.
- Provide bi-daily report to the Operations Team as regards the status of all motorbikes under management with the aid of the GPS Tracking.
- Advise and lead the sale of motorbikes which have completed their useful lives or are unassignable to drivers due to age or damage.
Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Prioritizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Demonstrable track record of inventory management
- Experience in fleet cost reduction is a MUST
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (email, phone, in-person).
- Advanced understanding and usage of different GPS Tracking platforms.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.