Senior Solutions Sales Executive - SAP Successfactors at SAP Nigeria
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at SAP
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Requisition ID: 218749
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- The Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP's targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
- It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
Expectations and Tasks
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
Education And Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAP career website on jobs.sap.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SAPSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Supervisor at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Andela
- Senior Managing Consultant at Mastercard
- Network Implementation/Support/Integration Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Integration Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- Customer Success Manager - Modern Workplace at Microsoft Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Padoserve Limited
- Senior Solutions Sales Executive - SAP Successfactors at SAP