Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have an Head of Sales/Commercial Director opening to fill for our Client who is an International Consumer Finance Company -
The individual will be responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth through active management of the sales team across all business activities. Through a strategic approach to the market and business development, the individual will significantly shape the development of the Organizations’ strategy by analyzing the market and advising the Board of development opportunities.
He or she will plan and implement sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range targeted towards existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
· Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and servicesDevelop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
· Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
· Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
· Team management
· Contact center channel management
· Marketing – driving calls B2C/B2B
· Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
· Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
· Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
· Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
· Direct product research and development.
· Provide daily sales reports plus monthly forecasting
Qualification and Experience:
· Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Marketing, PR, Media Studies
· MBA in Business Administration or other related course
· Professional membership will be an added advantage
· 7 years work experience of which 5 years must be in same capacity
· Proven experience in advertising
Key Skills/ Competencies
· A proven track record of direct selling experience in selling advertising solutions in medium to large organizations
· Ability and experience of selling to key decision makers
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Customer service focus
· Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills
· Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues in a timely manner
· Keen interest in technology
· Good and large contact base of key decision makers in medium/large organizations
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.