Pact West Africa is a Non-Governmental Organization with over a decade of experience working in Nigeria to create thriving, resilient communities that are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact West Africa started operations as Pact Nigeria in 2005, and builds capacity of civil society organizations and improves the livelihoods and health of the poor and marginalized in the society. Pact is seeking 3 qualified data entry clerks to upload data on the OrangeHRM Human Resource Information System clearly, correctly and efficiently.
2. Scope of services
The successful candidates will provide the following services daily:
- Upload data from paper files and formats into computer files on the OrangeHRM database system using computers and technological equipment.
- Verify uploaded data by comparing it to source documents.
- Input existing data into OrangeHRM database.
- Perform regular backups on the OrangeHRM system to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure security of files.
- Daily report on data inputted including completed checklist of assigned staff files showing documents are scanned and uploaded on the OrangeHRM system.
3. Reporting: The data entry clerk will be responsible for: Monitoring and reporting on the project progress to the Senior Human Resource Officer against agreed deliverables and targets.
4. Timeframe: The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Upload all employee information on the OrangeHRM system within the stipulated time on the contract.
- Submit a daily progress report to the Senior HR Officer.
- End of exercise report submitted to the Senior HR Officer.
- This exercise will last 12 days.
5. Required Expertise
- B.Sc. in Statistics, Demography or any other social science.
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk.
- Fast typing skills and knowledge of touch typing system is an added advantage.
- Proven experience using word processing tools (MS Office Word, Excel etc.) and database systems (knowledge of the OrangeHRM system is an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Great attention to detail.
6. Pact Coordination
The Service Provider will report to the Senior Human Resource Officer who will have day to day responsibility for the coordination of this Project.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com