Procurement & Operations Executive at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
Posted on: 30 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Critical Recue International (CRI)
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
- use expertise and negotiation skills to meet with vendors, work out contract terms and ensuring decisions have a major impact on the company's operations
- Evaluate suppliers, conduct interviews with vendors, negotiate supplier agreements, and manage supplier and vendor contracts
- Stock management-Requisition, tracking and bin card management, procurement of drugs and consumables for facility.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- See to the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Develop administrative strategies to improve the operations of health facilities.
- Provides direction and coordination to staff under tutelage.
- Create new business plans and ideas.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Carry out routine checks with all clients to get feedback and improve company’s standar
- Perform any other duty assigned by the MD.
- Proven working experience as a procurement/operations officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Critical Recue International (CRI)Similar Jobs
- Pharmacist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Head of Nigeria and Ghana at Roche Nigeria
- Company Driver at Salus Trust Limited
- Pediatrician at Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics
- Fresh Vacancies at Sigma Consulting Group
- Locum Pharmacist at Wellrose
- Medical Representatives at Sanofi