IT Support Officer at Techno Vision Communications
Posted on: 29 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 June, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Techno Vision Communications
Techno Vision Communications - TVC Labs is a business Accelerator, with a mission to create national, regional, continental and ultimately global businesses that positively impact lives and drive development in Nigeria, West Africa and the African continent.
we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems
- Carry out research to improve ICT services for Clients
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Replacing Computer parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Applicants must have at least a Second Class in any discipline (Preferably in Computer Science or Engineering) and must have completed their NYSC
- Applicants must possess at one IT certification. (Preferably CCNA/MCITP/CompTIA).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Techno Vision CommunicationsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST
- Lawyers at HT-Limited
- Personal Assistant at Paul Esther Consulting