Quality Assurance Manager at A Diagnostic Center
Posted on: 25 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A Diagnostic Center is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that its services are in line with internationally acceptable standards.
The Quality Assurance Manager will co-ordinate quality assurance programs, formulate quality control policies and ensure that the organization operates efficiently and profitability. The Quality Assurance Manager will report to the Center Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updates, revises, and maintains the Laboratory’s Quality Assurance Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and other quality documents.
- Responsible for the Accreditation portfolio and working with managers to ensure all requirements are met in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance committee is functioning effectively and at its full capacity.
- Assisting unit managers to prepare for internal and external audits, including both technical and quality systems audits.
- Performs and documents corrective actions and monitoring performance to gauge the effectiveness of such corrective actions.
- Drive the adherence of all Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures as outlined in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Undertake administrative duties as necessary
- Generate and review analytical reports
- Develop statistical tools and procedures for volume and service monitoring, including trend analysis and forecasting.
- Analyzes and Summarizes and service data in formats that fulfill a variety of internal and external requirements
- Conducts quarterly internal reviews of all direct service areas and prepares quantitative and qualitative outcomes based reports.
- Ensures a quality assurance mindset is reflected throughout the organization through quality control mechanisms
- Organizing and leading plan to monitor and deliver quality assurance surveys, analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Experience of working in a Clinical Laboratory
- Extensive experience of implementing quality control processes
- Extensive experience of preparing, reviewing and presenting quality reports
- Experience of undertaking quality related training and intervention programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Pharmacy Technician at Ashaka Clinic
- Jobs at LouisMed Specialist Hospital and Fertility Centre
- Job Vacancies at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano
- Job Vacancies at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Ltd
- Junior Resident Doctor at The National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Call Center Agent at Hallmark Health Services Limited
- Medical Doctor at GNI Healthcare Limited
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited