Female Secretary at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: 29 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a group of company is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings and oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes
- Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company - in a publicly listed company
- Manage office space and property as well as deal with personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Law, Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Must be a FEMALE with of 5-8 Years' Experience as a Company Secretary
- Professional Certification is added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work
- The ability to prioritise work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Management skills and teamworking skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS WORD FORMAT" to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Female Secretary" as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controller at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co.
- Lead, Financial Control & Tax at The Concept Group
- Sales Executives at Donias
- Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Team Lead, Procurement at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Video Editor at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)