Health Assur Ltd. was incorporated by a team of professionals; who recognized an opportunity to transform healthcare benefits administration in Nigeria.
Equipped with the requisite experience, skills and resources; we have built a strong, innovative and competitive operation with quality products, seamless processes, relevant technology and efficient customer-oriented services to leapfrog ahead of competitors in this emerging market.
We provide exemplary health management services to our clients by offering multiple cost-level options tailored to their needs whilst harnessing the use of technology to provide ease of reach to our ongoing and prospective clients.
Health Assur Ltd, a health benefits management company requires the services of a suitable candidate to fill the position below. This position is at the entry level with good growth potential and room for career advancement
A fresh graduate or one with less than two years post-graduation experience is required for immediate employment for the role of the finance assistant, to be supervised directly by the head of Finance
- Preparation and processing of payments.
- Petty cash management.
- Maintenance of fixed Asset Register.
- Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts.
- Giving payment advice to vendors.
- Account reconciliation with clients and vendors.
- Provide accurate and timely reports and ad hoc reports as
- required to the management.
- Minimum of HND/BSc Accounting or related discipline.
- At foundation or intermediate level of ICAN
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application
- Highly efficiency with figures
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to use accounting software will be an advantage
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Result-oriented, self-driven & methodical
- High level of integrity
- Good time management skills.
- Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
go to method of application »
A fresh graduate in the Sciences or a registered nurse with less than two years post-graduation experience is required for immediate employment for the role of quality assurance assistant, to be based in ONDO STATE.
- Flexibility required as daily routine may vary.
- Resolving all challenges related to care denial, Quality of care.
- Investigation of reports made by subscribers
- Liaising with claims unit.
- Case management of In and out patient care.
- Approval of care as requested by provider.
- Co-ordination of Referrals from Primary provider to Secondary Provider.
Response for Emergencies
- Education/Enlightenment of Health Care Provider on the
- Healthcare benefits and utilization limits.
- Prepare weekly Reports on activities to Health Plan Manager
- Liaise with providers and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- First degree in health sciences or a registered nurse.
- Good computer skills and adept knowledge of standard software (MS Office suite)
- Knowledge of the Yoruba and other Nigerian language is an added advantage
- Friendly personality
- Interested in helping people
- Polite and tactful.
- Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
Method of Application
Applicants should write a 300word essay on any topic they are passionate about,
Applicants who do not follow the procedure above will be disqualified
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and all interviews will hold in Lagos.
Interested and qualified? Go to Health Assur Ltd career website on www.healthassur.com to apply