Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
We are currrently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive who will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience; previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Method of Application
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com