Job Openings at OneFi
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OneFi
OneFi is one of Africa’s fastest growing and most innovative FinTech platforms. We are looking to dominate the lending space through technological innovation and pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture.
- We are looking for a passionate and focused Customer Service and Collections Agent.
- Your core responsibility will be to deliver world class customer support services that will set the company apart from the competition while delighting the customer at all times. You will also be focused on working with customers to ensure they maintain their payments, do not fall into arrears and subsequently enter the Collections funnel.
- As a smart, proactive, well spoken, fast typing and independent agent, you will help us deliver great service to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying existing and prospective customers’ needs via mail, phone or social media and providing answers quickly or escalating to relevant colleagues.
- Follow up and resolving customers complaint and queries within the allotted time to meet response targets.
- Collaborate with teams and other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Helping customers complete loan applications, bill payments, setup cards, and loan repayments to name a few.
- Converting all Carbon (Paylater) inquiries into Carbon (Paylater) customers; Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, etc.
- Supporting the collections process by making calls to customers at risk of falling into arrears and arranging repayment plans.
- Working with marketing and growth teams to contact customers for surveys or to sell new products and services
- Look for new, creative ways to increase customer’s usage, satisfaction, retention, and advocacy.
Skills & Requirements
- Fast learner having the ability to learn quickly and understand deeply. You will need to learn the Carbon (Paylater) product (Payvest, Bill Payments, Loans, Wallet etc) quickly and understand it inside-out to be enable you deliver world class services to the customer.
- Proactively seeking out work for yourself and actively look to solve customer issues.
- Independent, requiring little to no supervision, reporting efficiently and succinctly when required and providing leadership at all times to colleagues.
- Emotionally intelligent, understanding the underlying issues being raised by the customers and being able to resolve quickly or escalate as needs be.
- Tech Savvy, you will be very aware of Internet technologies including banking apps, mobile phone technologies, Android, Internet, Websites, email, online chat/messaging and other internet related products and services.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Multitasking handling several tasks and priorities, your work load will switch between customer service duties and collections. Also have the ability to speak with customers while typing notes simultaneously.
- Fast typist of able to reach 40 words per minute and looking to improve. If you cannot type this fast, DO NOT APPLY!
- Great sense of humor being able to laugh at yourself and put the customer at ease at all times.
- Ambitious, wanting to succeed in meeting all customers’ needs and growing the customer service function at One Finance to world standard.
- Driven to constantly improve him or herself and the entire team by constantly learning and pushing colleagues to improve.
- Polite and Patient you will show empathy in dealing with customers’ regardless of their position.
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Demonstrable communication and problem-solving skills
- A least 1 year of collection or customer service experience will be an added advantage.
- Availability: You must be immediately available to start.
- N50,000.00 Monthly. If you are looking for more, do not apply.
Location: Lagos Application Link
Location: Owerri, Imo Application Link
go to method of application »
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- The Social Media Graphics Designer drafts, builds and edits web content, including video, online advertising, and creative assets while maintaining consistency with brand or sub-branding guidelines.
- She/He will perform broad-based design tasks across several mediums demonstrating skills and understanding of contemporary visual communication.
- She/He will also be tasked with planning and producing all multimedia assets represented on Carbon’s Social Media channels for both external and internal clients.
- Maintaining consistent improvements in the quality of Carbons Visual Communication by researching and identifying effective tools and techniques for improved project development.
- Prepare creative graphics intended for use across all social media platforms.
- Ensures material is clear, concise, relevant accurate and polished.
- Design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising, and signage.
- Develop creative ideas for visual representation of various features and updates.
- Develop various visual graphic formats (image, video, gif)
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required; vetting for errors before designs are printed or published.
- Contribute to team effort by displaying great level of ownership and delivering quality results as needed.
- Prepare visually appealing documents for presentations.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same or related role.
- Excellent computing skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe creative cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Spark, and After Effects)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Organised and able to multitask
- Customer focused
- Excellent eye for detail.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OneFiSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at Greig Technologies Limited
- Product Manager at Kobo360
- Sales & Marketing Sourcer at GitLab Nigeria
- English to Fulah Translator at Gengo
- Business Development Executives at DCK Limited
- Computer Software & Hardware Officer at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Consultant, Delivery at MasterCard Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Lopworks Limited