Vacancy In An Indigenous Engineering Firm
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable Engineering firm in Ikeja, Lagos is interested in recruiting a capable person to fill the position of
- A minimum of Second Class upper division or upper credit BSc/HND in Accounting, or any related Course, must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA).
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position, should know the Nigerian Tax laws, be conversant with handling import documentation and managing bank relationships.
- Our ideal candidate should also possess good leadership skills, be attentive to details and work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Qualified candidats should please send ther 1-Page CV along with a scanned copy of their hand written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 30th of May, 2014. Kindly note to adhere strictly to stated requirements.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited
- Technical Jobs at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited