Vacancy In An Indigenous Engineering Firm
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Engineering firm in Ikeja, Lagos is interested in recruiting a capable person to fill the position of
- A minimum of Second Class upper division or upper credit BSc/HND in Accounting, or any related Course, must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA).
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position, should know the Nigerian Tax laws, be conversant with handling import documentation and managing bank relationships.
- Our ideal candidate should also possess good leadership skills, be attentive to details and work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Qualified candidats should please send ther 1-Page CV along with a scanned copy of their hand written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 30th of May, 2014. Kindly note to adhere strictly to stated requirements.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- HR Generalist/ Perssonal Assistant at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos