If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Exolve Technologies Limited Lagos, Nigeria is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients’ processes and operations.
Exolve Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
Content development manager will be a prolific and talented individual who is to either develop content or source from content owners for the online institute. This role requires a high level of creativity, content owner’s interaction, supervision, attention to details, and project management skills. He/She is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the site and other marketing goals. From inception, he/she is able to interact with already established organizations to build courses and host their content on the institute’s space.
- Source for content from owners, organizations and institutions for the platform to develop, build and host their courses online.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Be involved in assisting already content owners to further develop and perfect their content or courses.
- Maintain a number of new courses to be developed and schedule classes attended by the course provider periodically.
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that is in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with educational bodies, designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, instagram, Pintrest, Vine, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- At least 1 - 3 years experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must have team spirit
- Must be positive minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com