Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery, Enugu requires the services of the following:
- BMR/DPT from a recognized institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption letter
- Current Professional License/Registration - Therapist Board of Nigeria.
- Should have 3-5 years post qualification relevant experience and must have worked with patients of all ages with long/short term neurological illness.
- He/she should be able to handle the treatment of patients (of all ages).
- Experience in Neurology and related courses in the Neurosciences is essential.
go to method of application »
- Candidates must possess a good university degree in any of the Humanities.
- They should command a good language for proper communication with the patients and their relatives.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the administrative and general office duties related to his/her function.
- He/she shall be entrusted with the close supervision of related work areas, mainly the very important
- House-keeping, Laundry, Kitchen, Gardening, Tuck shop etc.
- He/she should have 2-5 years relevant post qualification experience in a good establishment.
- The successful candidate should be able to advise the hospital authority on ways and means of improving hospital services.
Method of Application
The salary for both posts is negotiable but attractive and is subject to qualification, experience and the candidate's apparent potentials. Applications with CV, supporting documents and names of two (2) referees should be sent to:
The Office Manager,
Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery,
PO Box 2292,
OR by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.