Vacancies at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 7 May, 2014
Deadline: 13 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions. AppZone is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria (North).
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
Qualification & Requirement
- Minimum of HND in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Micro finance bank
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and Marketing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send all CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at The Source Computers Limited
- Job Opportunities at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Software Developer at Teflonhub Limited
- UI/UX Front Developer at KariXchange Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executives at Nok360
- Technology Solutions Professional - Advanced Analytics & AI at Microsoft Nigeria
- Lead iOS Engineer at Andela