Drilling / Well Intervention Subsea Advisor II - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 13 February, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Comment and provide advice on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Company representative for interfacing with subsea tree, hangers, and wellhead interfacing and subsea pressure control equipment (e.g., subsea BOPs, SSTT, CWOR, LWI) for subsea drilling, completion, and/or well interventions during planning and execution phases.
- Lead in coordinating surface integrity tests (SITs), witnessing any recertification, factory acceptance and extended factory acceptance testing (FAT / EFAT).
- Coordinating subsea equipment & ROV aspects of drilling, completions, and/or well intervention risk assessments
- Prepare brownfield survey and subsea equipment (e.g., trees, hangers, wellheads, subsea BOPs, SSTT / landing strings, CWOR, LWI) deployment and retrieval procedures, ROV tooling and related procedures.
- Monitor subsea equipment service provider, ROV service provider, provide project management support and troubleshooting of subsea pressure control equipment issues
- 10+ years’ equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge SIMOPS and controlled well handover to / from the host facility and ensures proper interface of subsea well systems on installation
- Incorporates subsea intervention, reliability, and integrity considerations in the overall well / completion design, including trapped annulus considerations
- Understands subsea tree seals, valve and actuator design including the balance system, tubing hanger systems, control line penetrations and wet connectors, and wellhead and flowline connectors
- Strong organizational and strong technical judgment skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated skills to positively influence drilling workforce - employees and contractors
- Exceptional skills in MS Office suite of software programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical/business communications
- Ability to work and communicate in international locales and with diverse cultures
- Relevant industry experience (offshore / onshore drilling activities, for example).
- Maintains a high degree of ethical conduct.
- Ability to work in harsh environments (examples include temperature and / or humidity extremes, remote locations with limited amenities) with changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel / live away from home for extended time periods.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Fleet Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Well Service Workshop Technician at Weatherford Nigeria
- Field Service Manager - Wireline and Perf at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at SellaField Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at ExxonMobil
- Metering Support Engineer at WTS Energy
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited