If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
From our take-off in 1990, our wealth of consulting experience spans over two decades. Following our clean-slate approach to finding solutions to our clients’ needs, we have constantly developed new ideas that have quickly become the standard for organizations.
With a team of seventy staff, H. Pierson Associates is broadly divided into two - our five key practice areas and our three business support groups. The practice areas directly interface with our numerous clients in providing solutions that are bespoke, customized to address their needs in the areas of Risk Management Consulting, Risk Software Solutions, Business Advisory, Human Asset Management Consulting and Training.
Driven by our core values of Passion, Intellect and Character, we implement over 100 mandates annually, with a consistent focus on Achieving Superior Results.
Group Head, Treasurer
Professional Qualifications and Membership
- Minimum of 8-10 years experiences with at least the last 5 years in senior management role in a financial Institution or International banking space.
- Experience in commercial and retail banking.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of other banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits our client requirements.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in the bank Strategic Plan activities.
- Additional duties as directed by Group Head Treasurer
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
go to method of application »
- Executive Director, Corporate Banking
Key Performance Areas/Deliverables
- Management of all financial institution (FI) clients.
- Manage ongoing quality of portfolio.
- Comprehensive and timely credit analysis.
- Compliance with Cost Budget
Professional Qualifications and Membership
- Minimum of 10-12 years experiences with at least the 6 years in senior management role in financial Institution or International banking.
- Experience in corporate and investment banking.
- This role is responsible for effectively managing and growing Bank's relationship with local & global banks in order to ensure competitive product offerings by key industry players & maintaining quality of portfolio.
- The role holder is also responsible for ensuring smooth trade and commercial payment operations, facilitating both corporate and retail clientele.
- Targeting specific business opportunities leading to the achievement of the budget, ensuring seamless coordination between the customer and the relationship manager.
- Adhering to cost budget and controls prescribed at senior level.
- Monitoring the business operating environment with respect to market trends, interest rates, asset and liability positions, trade volumes, credit facilities etc. on an ongoing basis.
- Investigating and assessing markets; identifying, initiating, establishing, developing and nurturing long lasting relationships.
- Maintaining and enhancing key customers accounts and prospective customer to ensure business continuity and growth; expanding share of wallet from key clients. Managing key relationships which require higher level of expertise and experience.
- Focusing on consolidating and growing the portfolio for maximization of revenue.
- Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Trusteeship, Pension Fund and financial services product knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point and Intranet Mailing facility
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Strategic thinking and Problem solving ability
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi-Disciplinary disposition
- High retentive memory
- Multi-tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please forward suitable CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.