Receptionists At Dangote Cement Plc
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 8 May, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dangote
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted wmpany in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement producion plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, Dangote Cement PLC is seeking to recruit seasoned candidates for the following positions:
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or Mass Communication.
- As the first business contact person, she must maintain a calm disposition, courteous and professional demeanor always.
- A mature person with strong personality and well groomed.
- 5 years in a reputable organisation.
Method of Application
The compensation package, in all cases, would be quite attractive and there would be good opportunity for training and development. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.
Please send your application with a detailed CV including contact phone nos., photocopies of educational qualifications and service certificates along with one (1) passport photograph, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date ofthis publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DangoteSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc