Receptionists At Dangote Cement Plc
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 8 May, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dangote
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted wmpany in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement producion plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, Dangote Cement PLC is seeking to recruit seasoned candidates for the following positions:
- B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or Mass Communication.
- As the first business contact person, she must maintain a calm disposition, courteous and professional demeanor always.
- A mature person with strong personality and well groomed.
- 5 years in a reputable organisation.
Method of Application
The compensation package, in all cases, would be quite attractive and there would be good opportunity for training and development. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.
Please send your application with a detailed CV including contact phone nos., photocopies of educational qualifications and service certificates along with one (1) passport photograph, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date ofthis publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DangoteSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- EHS Risk & Performance Coordinator at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)