Human Resource Manager at DKT International
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Human Resource Manager who will oversee all HR functional activities; employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment / employment and labour law compliance
We are looking for a self-starter who can enforce work processes and do the following:
- Ensure all HR records and employee records are maintained properly and up to date.
- Develop training programs that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the recruitment, selection & confirmation, onboarding, and engagement of new hires
- Ensure the processing of employee benefits e.g. overtime allowance, leave allowance, transport allowances, HMO etc
- Develop and implement a performance management process and policy.
- Investigate and manage employee grievance procedure
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies and processes
- Develop a performance-based KPI structure
- Identify and develop training programs that will be beneficial to staff.
Qualification/Experience- The candidate must have the following:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in Human resources
- Knowledge of MS Office suite & HRIS systems (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to plan, schedule, multi-task and coordinate effectively
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject tagged, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Head of Programs and Operation at Citizen Journalists Network - CJN
- Accountability Officer at INTERSOS
- Jobs at Save the Children Nigeria
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Building Resilience in Complex Crisis (BRICC)) at Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI)
- Latest Jobs at CARE International
- Executive Associate at United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)