FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Reviews, verifies and maintains product related documentation and prepares documentation packages for product shipments as required by regulatory agencies and customers. Trains on inspection techniques, processes and equipment.
- Reviews supplier documentation at the time that FMCTI receives the material. Ensures that all documentation is present and matches certification documents to Receiving Purchase Order.
- Compiles documentation packages and prepares Certificates of Compliance for product shipments. Compiles SSV documentation.
- Prepares and forwards cert packages with sales orders to sister plants and other orders that require them.
- Scans and indexes certs from receiving, final inspection, weld charts, final assembly test reports and charts, Factory Acceptance Tests and Non-Conformance Reports.
- Ensures that NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports) are completely filled out and maintains database to record and rate suppliers.
- Verifies FMCTI trace numbers by comparing incoming raw material with blanket purchase orders and raw material being issued to work orders to ensure accurate part and that certs are on hand.
- Maintains Supplier Delivery Measurement Record to track supplier ability to meet FMCTI procedures and quality requirements when making deliveries to FMCTI.
- Maintains documentation in a manner that permits easy retrieval and retrieves documents as requested.
- Maintains purchase order files for receiving.
- Learns to use testing equipment and instruments.
- Learns to conduct internal audits.
- Works in a safe manner and keeps all employees and visitors to work area aware of potential dangers. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Minimum Higher National Diploma or equivalent preferred. Drafting, Engineering or Machining background helpful.
- Ability to comprehend and understand Data Base Information (DBI), blueprints and ISO and API documentation requirements.
- Typically two (2) years relevant experience. One to two years quality experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers.
- PC skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software required.
- Must be detail oriented.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.