- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Junior Electrical Engineer at Onstream Group
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Transient, Stability and Steady state motor starting studies, simulation and calculation.
- Short circuit current calculation, simulation studies and calculation.
- Electrical design philosophy and criteria.
- Cable sizing criteria and calculation.
- Plant sizing design and calculation.
- Onshore field construction.
- Expertise in all aspects of process plant, instrument, control and ESD systems and software.
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning.
- Ability to specify key technical studies.
- Control and management of design change.
- Engineering Degree ( Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Shall be a Corporate Member of NSE/COREN
- Shall be a Corporate Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- At least 4 years relevant and related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Operator 3 at Expro Group
- Business Development Manager at Aldelia Group
- Principal Materials & Corrosion Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Proposals Manager, Strategic Projects at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Oil & Gas Reliability Engineer - Engineering at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Oando Intern (Developer Intern) at Oando Plc
- Jobs at Rainoil Limited
- Fabrication Manager at Prime Services FZE