Zenith Precision Limited is a technical service provider which provides Coding and Marking solution for all industries.
Required Qualifications: BSC, B.A, B. Tech or HND in any field. MBA, MSC or
relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in Business-to-Business
Marketing, especially in machine & consumable sales and marketing .
- To deliver sales target within the sales budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate Marketing activities.
- Responsible for creating and closing new business opportunities with existing and new customers and clients.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade customer database.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all level of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Offices (Excel, Power point, word etc).
- Excellent reporting & presentation skills.
- Efficient in Digital Marketing.
go to method of application »
Required Qualification: B.Sc, B.A or HND in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Secretarial studies or any related field. MBA, M.Sc or relevant
professional certification is an added advantage. Proficiency in Microsoft Offices is a prerequisite.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Zenith Precision Administrative Secretary would be required to perform a variety of administrative tasks and also provide full administrative and
- secretariat support to the Managing Director to ensure smooth management of his day to day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants should be able to:
- Write flawless letters, reports, memoranda, emails etc
- Maintain Managing Director's office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director's purview.
- Organise and schedule appointment
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly agenda.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure records are updated at the required intervals to facilitate prompt and effective reporting records
- which includes: Inventory Sheets, Sales Reports, Expenditure Records, Invoices e.tc
go to method of application »
Required Qualification: B.Eng, B.Tech or HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. M.Eng, MBA or relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant supervisory experience with exposure in Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
Successful applicant should be able to:
- Supervise the engineering team to achieve the organizational goal.
- Provide technical expertise to the company engineering team in order to meet quality, cost and efficiency requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to the company engineering team with process troubleshooting along with developing preventive and corrective action
- Review client’s data and develop plan to improve client satisfaction.
- Analyze and report daily, monthly and annual operational performances to the management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their curriculum vitae with covering letter to email@example.com