Managing Director at Anambra State Broadcasting Corporation
Posted on: 15 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
The Government of Anambra State is repositioning and modernizing the state BROADCASTING CORPORATION (ABS). In line with this, the state requires a competent and suitably qualified professional to fill the position of the MANAGING DIRECTOR of the corporation.
The successful candidate will provide leadership for the staff and work with other stakeholders who are committed to helping the institution achieve its goals and objectives.
The right candidate must possess the following:
- Relevant experience in Radio/TV broadcasting
- Proven turnaround experience.
- Good knowledge of modern broadcasting trends and strong commercial orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Candidate should not be below 40 years of age
- Must have a good university degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years cognate experience in the mass media and must have spent 8 years in a managerial position
- Must be able to drive product development with aggressive marketing
- Membership of relevant professional bodies and possession of Masters Degree will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume (as an attachment) stating the following reference code (MDABS01) as the subject of the email. Applications should be submitted not later than two weeks from this publication via email to firstname.lastname@example.org No other format of application will be accepted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Beat 99.9 FM
- IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Daily Post Nigeria
- Jobs in a Magazine Firm - Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Media Jobs at Concise News
- Job Opportunities at DM Holdings