Careers At The Source Computers Limited
Posted on: 7 April, 2014
Deadline: 30 April, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at The Source Computers Limited
The Source Computers Limited is an ICT company set up to provide value added IT solutions to both private and public enterprises. We specialize in the supply and maintenance of computer hardware, solutions and services.
Source Computers is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Identify and develop new businesses.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and act accordingly.
- Act as a point of contact between TSC and assigned and potential clients.
- Feeding future buying trends back to the BDM.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to the BDM.
- Assist in preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Assist in preparing paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their send CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Source Computers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated