Jobs at Deloitte
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, excellent spirit. Innovative mind and impeccable integrity. Ideal cand.dates will gain hands-on experience while working with some of the world's most sought after clients, delivering value-added services in tax, audit, consulting and other related services.
At Deloitte, you will have a rewarding career at every level. In addition to a challenging and meaningful working experience, you'll have the chance to get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
■Senior Consultant, Business Process Solutions
Our Business process solution practice at Akintola Williams Deloitte is seeking a Consultant with experience in Business Intelligence Systems, Enterprise Data management, Enterprise reporting & Dash board Design and General Systems Development.
•Deliver and implement projects that are related but not limited to Data Warehousing 1; Business Intelligence; Enterprise Knowledge Management, Reporting and Virtual Dash-boarding
•Work with a team of Consultants and alliance partners to solve c1'ent's complex data and reporting issues
•Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the firm'S methodologies and professional standards
• Conduct thorough and constructive review of work and ensure quality of all client deliverables
• Ensure effective management of project team members, logistics, financials, risks and client relationships
• Identify and follow up on opportunities to provide new services
Required qualifications and experience
•Bachelors degree at second class upper division
• Certification from a relevant IT (professional) services org3nization; an M6A or any other relevant Masters' degree will be an advantage. Certification in any of the commercially available business intelligence tools will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of six (6) years work experience with at least four (4) years of active participationt!eadership of IT implementation projects Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record on excellent delivery
•Strong commitment to professional and client service elCcelience with the ability to build solid relationships and work under pressure
• Proficient in use of MS Office 2.007 (Excel. Word, Power Point, Project, and Vision)
Our Human Capital Consulting practice at Akintola WHlIams Deloitte is seeking a broad based Consultant with experience in talent management and areas of organisation design and transformation, competency management, career and performance management, job evaluation and matching, and training needs analysis.
■ Senior Consultant. Human Capital Consulting
Our Human Capital Consulting practice at Akintola Williams Deloitte is seeking a broad based Consultant with experience in talent management and areas of organisation design and transformation, competency management, career and performance management, job evaluation and matching, and training needs analysis.
•Deliver and implement projects that are related but not lim'ted to Talent -Management (Talent Strategies, Learning and Development. Recruitment/Executive Selection. Change Management) and HR Transformation (HR Strategy. HR Operations and Process)
•Work with a team of Consultants to solve client's complex people issues Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and professional standards
•Conduct thorough and constructive review of work and ensure quality of all client deliverables
• Ensure effective management of project team members. logistics, fin3ncials, risks, and client relationships
• Identify and follow up on opportunities to provide neW services
Required qualifications and experience:
•Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications/competencies;
Bachelors degree (With a minimum of second class upper divisiOn) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences, or related fields of study
•Member of a relevant professional body, an MBA or any other relevant Masters' degree will be an advantage
• Minimum of seven (7) years experience with at least four (4) working on ahd leading human capital consulting projects Excellent verbal and written communication skills Including a proven track record in developing proposals, reports and facilitating presentation
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships and work under pressure
•Proficient in use of MS Office 2007 (Excel, Word,PowerPoint Project, arid Visio)
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements and are Interested In the position, please send your detailed CV to email@example.com Within two weeks of this publication. Please note that applications received after November 7.2010 will not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road, llupeju, Lagos
Tel,: +2341_2717800-4, Fax: +23412717801, www.deloitte.com/ng
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloltte Touche Tdhmatsu Umiteet, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see vvww.deioitte,comlabout for a cletailecl description of the fegal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu limited and its member firms