- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Investment Banking Analyst at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, an indigenous asset management firm is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Build robust financial models Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint for effective business communication
- Perform extensive valuation and pricing analysis Strong analytical and quantitative skills including financial modelling and valuation experience
- Prepare marketing & statutory transaction documents including information memoranda, teasers, prospectuses, scheme of merger/arrangement among others
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Lead day-to-day responsibilities with respect to transaction execution throughout the deal life cycle and liaise with external and internal parties to deal with day-to-day execution issues
- Knowledge of investment banking product suite and specifically experience in executing capital markets and financial advisory transactions
- Lead and manage liaison with regulatory authorities including SEC on advisory and capital raising transactions as applicable
- Highly motivated, well organized, detail oriented and possessing good time management skills supervise and mentor analysts within the team Able to multi task, very proactive and with a drive for excellence
- Prepare marketing materials including pitch books, client presentations and briefing memorandum
- Assist senior team members with marketing and deal origination initiatives by analyzing financial and operational performance of companies to identify and recommend potential transaction opportunities for the team.
- Experience with an investment bank or M&A advisory firm will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of second class upper in any Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years extensive experience in investment banking/corporate finance/deal advisory.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2019 Entry Level Recruitment at Access Diamond Bank
- Fresh Jobs at Zuriel Consulting Limited
- Finance & Administrative Manager at Micromoney International
- Graduate Inbound Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job Opportunities at a Reputable Asset Management Firm - Kennedia Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Company Driver at FundQuest Financial Services Limited