Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Job Level: Entry Level
Required Experience: No Experience Required
Required Banking Experience: No Experience Required
Application Deadline: 11-Mar-2014
To provide effective and efficient banking support services to customers before, during and after patronage.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Bank’s Corporate customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers.
- Ensure accurate processing of all transactions and maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Unit Head
Key Performance Indicators:
- Arithmetical Accuracy and efficiency
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Error free posting/processing
- Internal Control exceptions and Corporate Audit Reports
- Timeliness of service delivery to customer requests
- Timely and accurate transaction processing
- Timely generation of reports and updates
- Timely generation/remittance of regulatory returns
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- A good first degree from a reputable university ( Minimum of Second Class Lower)
Skills And Competencies:
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.