If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the testing of the company's mobile products (Android/iOS/H5), including functional testing, interface testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc.
- Independently conduct test requirements analysis, design and writing of test cases, test execution, and preparation of test reports.
- Utilize a variety of test methods, such as auxiliary tools to quickly locate problems and improve efficiency.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of the testing process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. /HND in computer science;
- More than 2 years of relevant work experience, with more than one year of mobile app (Android / iOS) test experience
- Familiar with the Internet industry, test environment and related technologies (HTTP protocol, RESTful API, etc.)
- Familiar with mobile devices, familiar with Android R&D and test project processes;
- Familiar with Linux common commands.
- Have automated testing experience, and can complete the automation test framework builders preferred, such as: Appium, selenium and so on
- Familiar with the database, can write complex SQL scripts;
Candidate’s Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must possess the ability to work in a team or independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must have a technical, logical thought process.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, and a high degree of self-motivation
- must be a quick learner.
- Commercial awareness, Decision making, Communication, Leadership, Trustworthiness & Ethics, Results orientation Problem solving
- Must possess strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below