2018 Entry Level Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Posted on: 6 June, 2018
Deadline: 22 June, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Business Development/Marketing Executive at Adeeva Capital Limited
- Branch Operations Officer at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Latest Vacancies at Cititrust Development Partners Plc
- Sales Talents at a Financial Institution
- Fresh Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Team Lead - Investigation, Market Surveillance at the Nigerian Stock Exchange