Premium Health Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 24 January, 2014
Deadline: 20 February, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Premium Health Limited
Premium Health Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered in 1997 to deliver health maintenance services. From a share capital of 100 million in 2006, we grew our share capital to 500 million in 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Direct and coordinate sales efforts.
- Assist in account development.
- Direct sales program to develop new markets.
- Make joint calls with sales officers as needed.
- Establish and achieve the profitability and sales goals identified in the annual budget for the zone
- Develop sales and expense budget for the zonal operations.
- Analyze and evaluation of activities, costs, operations, budgets and forecast data to determine zone's progress towards stated goals and objectives and also to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Direct accounts receivable activities for branch. Ensure collection calls are made and outstanding debt is collected
- Manages workflow to assist staff in balancing priorities, providing backup support if needed and otherwise ensuring that all work is accomplished with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Solicit feedback from subordinates, peers, and other team members with the goal of personal or operational improvement
- Schedule and supervise orientation for new employees in the zone.
- Stimulate and develop positive morale and team spirit that leads to high productivity.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan as well as direct zonal marketing activities.
- Ensure department staff has current tools to make successful sales presentations.
- Ensure submission of all required operational reports to management within the time limits stated.
- Actively support employee growth and development in conjunction with HR unit.
- Oversee training as well as identify and foster development opportunities for all zonal personnel as required or needed.
- Identify in writing annually training needed for individual employees.
- Work with other team members, consultants and key customers, and key suppliers to solve specific challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Periodically evaluates the performance of personnel, develop goals and objectives.
- Provide both formal and informal feedback on a regular basis.
- Promote an environment of empowerment, respect, and trust while holding team members accountable for their actions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Premium Health LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Medical Officers at Goodseed Specialist Clinics
- Medical Officers at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Job Opportunities at Alliance Community Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Adcem HealthCare Limited
- Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital