If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
The person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and functionality of the business and drive its growth to achieve the broad objectives set by the company.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and all the unit heads.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance by analysing and interpreting data metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors and regulatory authorities.
Requirement Skills And Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields; MSc/MBA.
- Minimum of 5-10 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or performance of relevant role.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
go to method of application »
The Senior Legal Manager, Company Secretary is responsible for providing expert legal advice and management of the company secretariat in line with best practice, monitor strict compliance with the corporate governance codes of the regulatory agencies as well as the relevant legislations and reporting requirements of the industry.
The incumbent will organize meetings of Management, Shareholders and the Board and will equally provide advice to the Board on matters of ethics, corporate governance, practices and culture whilst also communicating the Board’s decisions to relevant stakeholders timeously.
As a Senior Legal Manager, you will;
- Provide corporate/ commercial legal advice for the company’s operations.
- Provision of expert legal advice to support business stakeholders and ensure legal compliance of business decisions, processes and documentation.
- Effective self-leadership as an individual contributor in a high-performance environment.
- Attend the meeting of the Company, the Board of Directors and its Committees, and rendering all necessary secretarial services such as arranging and coordinating such meetings.
- Organize, prepare agendas for and takes minutes of meetings.
- Coaching, training and change communication to staff on any legal developments impacting the business.
- Management of Legal and Regulatory outsourced partners.
- Management and interface with regulatory authorities and external counsel.
- Drafting key commercial agreements for company.
- Perform due diligence review on various real estate documents, including ground leases and title deeds with a high level of detail.
- Handle litigation issues with support of external counsel.
- Perform company secretarial duties.
Desired Skills & Experience
- LL.B., BL.
- 7+ years’ experience in Legal environment,
- Previous experience working with regulatory or permitting officials shall be a distinct advantage.
- legal work experience and in general commercial and corporate law. Experience in International law is an added advantage.
- Experience in company secretarial duties
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.