The Institute of Credit Administration is urgently recruiting for the following vacant posts in it's organization:
• You have HND or B.SC Secretarial Administration.
• You have typing speed of 50wpm or above.
• You are expert in Page Maker, Corel Draw. Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, etc.
• You writes well and speaks well in English.
• You love hardworking and you are hardworking.
• B.Sc Accounting.
• You must be able to prepare all books of a company accounton a monthly basis down to final account.
• You must be able to analyse and interpret company audited account.
• You must be able to write and speak well in English.
• Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication.
• Strong ability to write mature business stories for our monthly magazine
• Source adverts for the magazine.
• Sound experience to bring fresh innovation into the magazine.
• Our Institute runs monthly seminar.
• You market our programs to all our members and non-members for credit management training.
• You must be sound in self expression. convincing in writing of training proposal and habitual hardworkinq.
• B.Se, M.Sc, MBA.
• A track record of managing for success.
• To succeed is tough, you must be tough to get others to work and get results.
• You must meet a set monthly targets, and also ensure that others meet their monthly performance targets.
• Must have 5 years of driving experience in Lagos.
• Consistently driving Toyota Corolla manual.
• Cool headed, hardworking.
• There is accommodation, but self-feeding.
Application with cv should be submitted to:
The Institute of Credit Administration
35, King George Road,