A leading and expanding renewable energy and turnkey project company in Nigeria seeks to recruit Accounts Manager, Engineering Operations Manager, Support Technician and Store keeper.
This position addresses tight deadlines and will require the Accountsfinance Manager to have contact with all executives. Hence requires strong interpersonal commumcauon skiils both written and verbal
• Oversee financial aCGOunting functions, compliance reporting, annual budget preparation, systems development, and regulatory and governmental reports with respect to accurate statement of the Company's financial position to venous regulatory agencies.
• Prepare management reports, manage book keeping and payrol! functions. financiai income and expenditure, including running costs, staff expenses. administrative costs, VAT, ;evies. taxation s.t.c
• Ensure that monthiy statutory remittances such as pensions. VAT. Payee are made and maintain all official accounting records in conformance with accepted accounting prnciples, provides documents for audits and manage the Store Keeper's activities
including Stock taking and managing showroom products.
The ideal candidate will direct plan, develop and coordinate engineering operations and support business develoornent activities.
• Coordinate projects, communicate with all the relevant people i dpts and ensures all relevant Inputs are implemented for timely delivery af targets.
• Prepare budgets, bids, proposals, manage iechnicai teams and liaise with management. QC, BD Unit for projects.
• Ensure optimal performance of the department.
• Monitor and measure team progress againstannual plan and recommend changes.
• Make detailed plans to accomplish goais, perform administrative functions such as material sourcinq, team management, reviewing and writing monthly reports, approving expenditures. enforcing rules, and taking decisions,
Interested candidates should forward his/her resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of this notice and quote Job Ref. No. as email subject.